HYUR Manufacturing is seeking 1st and 2nd Shift Brake Press Operators for our partner in Hebron, KY!
The anticipated wage for this position is between $20 – $24. Hourly wages may depend upon experience, education, geographic location, and other factors.
Summary of position:
The Brake Press Operator is responsible for operating a press brake to manufacture tools, equipment, and other components from sheet metal or metal plates. You will prepare, set up, and adjust the press brake as required by product plans and production schedules. Ensure that there are sufficient raw materials available. Measures and aligns materials to be used.
- Setting up, adjusting, and operating Cincinnati brake press machines
- Reading blueprints and editing programs
- Heavily relying on geometry and other math
- Using knowledge of bend tolerances
- Setting up machine 2+ times per shift depending on work orders
- Making up to 6 – 10 bends per part
- Stainless steel sheet metal as thin as 16-gauge
High school diploma or GED
- Read drawings and blueprints.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience setting up and adjusting CNC brake presses
- Manual Dexterity
- Precision Measurement Tools
- Bend tolerance and allowances.
- Ability and willingness to be cross-trained and dynamic.
- Strong attendance record
- Attention to detail.
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees with the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.